B6 Had enough

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

terryt
still on the production line
Passat model: b6

B6 Had enough

Post by terryt »

Hi guys, i have just about had my fill of VW to last me a life time, never again will i have a VW in the drive way !! 2006 TDI sport just over 3 years old and i have to get the steering colum replaced which cost me Euro1200 was bad enough then the other day it stopped on the road and vag com says its an injector fault, took to to the main dealer today and it started on the way there and drove in, but because its now starting they cant diagnose the problem as they said it started every time during the day that they tried it but reckon it is an injector and it will cost Euro 1000 fitted no other car company would carry on and treat there customers this way, i have always maintained that vw's are expensive enough to buy but the cost of keeping them is just ridiculous and VW dont really care, if anything they tried to sell me a new car and i told them if they gave it to me half price i wouldnt take it because more than likely they will start giving trouble when the warranty ends............ :mad:

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login