Broken down!!!!

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

05passat
still on the production line
Passat model: B6

Broken down!!!!

Post by 05passat »

Driving down the A14 today and the car suddenly lost power, looked down and the display said engine fault workshop. Managed to get from the outside lane onto the grass verge were that was it, tried to re start it and nothing just turned over with the coil light flashing.

Had green flag attend and they put their box of tricks on it and said it wasn't showing any faults? Anyway got to towed off the A14 due to safety but when I got to a safe area and it was lowered to the floor the fuel guage didn't read and told me I was out of fuel although I had 1/4 of a tank and when I tried to release the break it wasn't having none of it. Anyway we managed to get it on the back of a flat back but when we got it to the VW dealers we couldn't get the blasted brake to release again, got it to work after 5 mins but what a day.

I doesn't look like I'm the only one with this type of fault, wonder if this is a coming of age issue with the B6

Any ideas?

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login