What else is going to go wrong tonight...?

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

danski
B1

What else is going to go wrong tonight...?

Post by danski »

So heres the story.

I go out to the car to go to karate class, and the handle isnt opening the door - again - has been happenning through the really cold weather, but its well above freezing now. So, I opened it from the inside instead, it was a bit annoying. Parked up outside my class and opened the door, somehow the mech in the lock flicked up as I opened the door, now I cant close the door, the lock just bangs against the bar it kinda wraps around.

Called the RAC - up to 90 mins wait - forget training tonight.

After 10 mins of seething, I decide to have another go at freeing it up, and low and behold it now gives.

Cancel RAC.

Too late for class - go home.

Just as I`m considering the best way to solve the lock issue - dump a load of WD40 in there - the Airbag Fault warning light comes on !

WTF !

Reading on Passat World, some of them over the pond have had issues with the drivers seat harness making this happen - great. Car is out of warranty, but into my local indie in the morning for service and first MOT, hope he can fix it.

Just to top it off, when I first tried to get on the internet, I didnt have any connection.

I must have upset someone somewhere. :(

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login