Mine now.

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

touchofclass
B1

Mine now.

Post by touchofclass »

So, ive stumped up the final payment for my B6, previously on a PCP lease. Why did I do this, you might ask, given my previous problems? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=508" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/url].

The final payment was £7100, which is a great price for the car (55 reg). Especially compared to anything you could buy for the same money.

I love it despite the snags. Its ideal for what I do, given that it smoothes out a 300 mile journey to the point where it isnt a problem, whilst still being quick and responsive enough to have fun with on a bendy road AND being the perfect safe family car.

Hopefully the things that have been fixed (ecu problems, glow plugs, fuel pump) are all that will go wrong for a couple of years. Ill continue to document any adventures in B6 ownership I have, as I probably have one of the older B6's on the highest mileage (82000).

Id be interested to hear of anyone who has an older B6 on higher milage - will the car age gracefully? :) Also Ive been thinking of fitting a K&N filter - is it worth it?
VW Passat 2.0TDI 140ps - her maj...
**Not very fast for a car - but it's extremely fast for a cathedral - which this is!**

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login