hi new here, need tea and sympathy lol plese read

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

sparky66
Passat model: b6

hi new here, need tea and sympathy lol plese read

Post by sparky66 »

about 8 weeks ago heard noise on lifting clutch took to main dealer advised thrust bearing, to cut a long story short 1400 pounds for whole cluth kit flywheel etc i still had the same noise i took it in 4 + a droning noise when car was under acceleration after ranting and ravin got no where and calm approach still nowhere, then they ageed might be input shaft bearings so gearbox came out bearins replaced plus diff bearings, to be fair to them it was labour free and after 5 days got car back after about 20 miles clutch started slipping so carefully i drove to my app and on return say 230 miles later straight back into vw where i live, input shaft seal gave way and spewed oil into bell housin covering clutc et all, 2 weeks later yes 2, received car back still same noise plus droning , they said they could not work out what or where noise was from, so basically go away asked 4 money back and they said take us to court, good job i didnt give u the full version lol, so this is still work in progress, sorry 4 the rant and i doubt anyone can help but i feel better 4 getting this out in the opem regards spark.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login