Newbie with a 2011 Japanese import

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

scaleyback
Passat model: B7

Newbie with a 2011 Japanese import

Post by scaleyback »

Hi all.

After spending many months pondering which car to replace my Jag X type with, I found a 2011 B7 Japanese import with just 12K on the clock. As usual, full documentation etc. I took my mobile mechanic with me and he said the car was in an as new condition, hard to tell it from a showroom model.

Great drive back to God's county across the Pennines in storm Babet but a nice test. The car drives perfectly.

My fun now starts.....I have changed over the car system to UK English but the Clarion info centre is just like the Japanese..Xenophobic. I spent a few hours this morning searching the net and trying all of the buttons but it does not seem to want to change it's language. Has anyone else gone down this route? I do not have an issue with installing a new system but if someone else has done this it would be nice to know of any pitfalls.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login