Electric windows faults

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Joe1888cfc
Passat model: B7

Electric windows faults

Post by Joe1888cfc »

Yesterday after work had all windows down and once on dual carriageway I pressed to get them up. My driver's window went so far and stopped. I pressed for it to go down and it went down and then I tried up again. Sounded like grinding noise on way up, and it stopped again halfway up. I helped push it up and now it's stuck up and doesn't move.

Tonight my other passenger window was down and when I got home it only went up halfway. Not again I'm thinking. Motors pushing window up and down and no grinding noise but looks like the window gets so far and gets stuck and starts to push off the track. Never had any problem like this in my puff with this car or any before.
I reckon driver windows regulator is gubbed but now I'm para about putting any windows down incase they don't go back up. Any help appreciated

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login