Am I gonna have problems

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Stu9
still on the production line
Passat model: B7

Am I gonna have problems

Post by Stu9 »

I've just picked up a 12 plate 2.0 tdi blue motion thing and don't do many long trips and worried when not if this dpf poo is going to start. I've turned off the stop/ start nonsense as it does more harm than good, whoever thought that was a good idea and a benefit to as engine needs to go back to engineering studies.

Anyway, I know it's how long is a piece of string as to when I'll start getting problems dpf wise. I also din n the the electric handbrake, what's wrong with cables and a lever, it's be around for god knows how many years till singe bright spark again thought "ah we''ll make an electric hand/ parking brake that will oh fiddlesticks! up due to electronic wizardry".

I sound as if I don't like the car and why the hell did I get it. I do like and so far is very nice to drive but forgot out was stop/ start so turned out off as I say, the dpf is scaring me.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login