Frustrating b7

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Wulliec
Passat model: B7

Frustrating b7

Post by Wulliec »

Hi everyone hope someone can help me with my 2011 vw Passat 1.6 tdi cayc engine code, it's started a really bad misfire mostly on the lower rev range picking away etc when it misfires I don't have any revs until it clears and blows a lot of smoke, there was a fault code for the maf sensor which I replaced it certainly made the car a lot smoother but hasn't solved the problem, with the problem the glow plug light flashes and the engine management light comes on on the motorway it doesn't misfire and ticks over smooth also, to get the management light off I plug in diagnostic always comes up with intake air temp sensor (G42) : implausible signal p0111 no signal communication. I've also changed this sensor to no avail last year I had the egr and PDF deleted professionally also diagnostic equipment used is snap on sous pro and vag com. Thanks in advance.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login