VCDS - 09 Cent Elect Coding and Adaptation

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

beepassat
still on the production line
Passat model: B7 Estate

VCDS - 09 Cent Elect Coding and Adaptation

Post by beepassat »

Hi all, I purchased a VCDS/Vag Com Cable and had a little play today. Main purpose was to activate the door warning lights and the footwell lights which I had installed, this was activated fine and lights came on.

However, I noticed that other features were not available as shown on other forums and other mods that have been done by others on their passats. I am not able to change anything under 09 Cent Elec>>Long Coding>>Byte 1 to 8 and 10. See screen grab below:
centlock09.jpg
Also, unable to make any changes under the adaptations. Such as 'indicator celebration', I also tried staging and same issue as the screen grab below.
adaptation.jpg
Do you have the same issues? I am thinking maybe the US and European models have different options made available. (Most of the tweaks shown online are on the US Models)

Or could it be because I am using the new VCDS version 17.1 or maybe something prior needs changing for them to be available?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login