13 plate b7 upgrades

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

Bongovr6
Passat model: B7

13 plate b7 upgrades

Post by Bongovr6 »

I'm wanting to upgrade headlights to a cleaner whiter light was thinking hid kit but seen a few posts saying not a good choice due to headlamp reflectors. Is this the case ? So that would lead me to just changing bulbs, I want to improve all lights on the front end I don't see how vw seem to have avoided the led front on 1.6tdi b7 when every other car manufacturer seem to have leaned towards LEDs. Was looking at headlamp upgrades but seen some for silly prices and like hens teeth trying to find a uk spec set, don't fancy paying crazy prices for upgrading. Even considered buying second hand set of standards to see what I can do to them but again also worried about the build error status.

Next question suspension, what's out there coil over wise and what's best size of wheels to go for. Being the blue motion 1.6tdi it's sporting a not so impressive set of 16's

Anyone she'd some light on my questions, it's much appreciated. :D

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login