My 'new' B7 wagon

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

nordic
B1
Passat model: B7EstateSE140

My 'new' B7 wagon

Post by nordic »

My 'new' 11reg B7 wagon will be my 3rd passat wagon, before i have had a 2005 B6, 2007 Sport B6. Would have gone for a Sport again but wife complained about the hard ride so that was sadly out of the question.

After two B6's I have a love hate relationship to them and to sell my last B6 after 4 years ownership was hard, as it to me it was perfect. I had been tru soldering on the steering column, ripping apart cracked epb's, fighting with vw to get a new boot lid after rust appeared, nailbiting hoping that vw refunded injector repair which they did, cryed over inlet manifold, fuelpump and two turbo failures, i blame garage for one of the turbos as it only lasted 1 year before the seal broke and it was puffing smoke, wife even called me telling me the car was on fire..still i loved that car. The 2005 B6 i had was a 1.9 and there was nothing wrong with it like that, i sold it with 165k miles on it.

Collecting the.. B7 tomorrow, bought unseen so fingers crossed and hopefully I will enjoy the trip back to the west of Ireland :-bd

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login