About to order 2.0TDI SE Estate

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

SBJ
still on the production line
Passat model: B7 SE Estate

About to order 2.0TDI SE Estate

Post by SBJ »

Hello,
My first post and a question as I'm about to place an order and can't seem to find any detailed information on this option:
"Multifunctional computer - colour. Including additional vehicle setup functionality."

Anyone spec'd this option who can tell me what you can do? What extra functionality does the above option provide?

I test drove an SE at the weekend which had the standard display between the rev and speed dials, and could cycle through a few avg mpg screens (forgotten what they were). I know it has a small constant kph readout (like the wife's Polo), but my Audi A5 had an option to display mph in a nice BIG read out which i would miss. It also had 2 seperate areas storing journey and overall stats, could be reset individually and set speed warnings. I'm not expecting the Passat to have all this but I assume the standard onboard computer has basic things like: Range, avg speed, avg mph, trip?

thanks
Simon
VW Passat Estate SE 2.0TDI, Night Blue, Heated Seats, Side blinds, RCD510, Folding Mirrors, Parking Sensors.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login