if i held a little B5.5 parts sale would anyone be interested?

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

rodnay
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B5.5 1.9TDI AVF

if i held a little B5.5 parts sale would anyone be interested?

Post by rodnay »

im based in walsall

i have a bunch of parts from steering racks to suspension to electrics and a whole bunch of doors, boot lid, bonnet etc

need it all gone from the warehouse and willing to sell cheap.. like REALLY cheap, as in cheaper than anything you find on ebay so was thinking of holding a day or two on a weekend where people can come pick abunch of parts and take them away for minimal costs.

take as much as you want or as little

i also have a rebuilt AVF engine which has been run in 8k miles which isnt going dirt cheap but for a reasonable price, i was looking for around the 700 mark

also have headlights (one has broken top bracket) and rear lights for estate, one has crack in lens.. looking for 30 quid for pair of rears and 40 for pair of headlights

other than that let me know if anyones interested in coming over to browse/buy on a weeknd, if theres enough interest we can sort a weekend out

also.. are there any gatherings planned anytime soon?

oh.. and also have vcds and skc pin extractor which works on most vehicles pre 03 - so if you need it, use it, for free while youre here, and a 2 post ramp, engine crane, trolley jack etc you could use for £10 an hour (£50 for a whole day) if you need to fit any parts you buy

thanks
Key Programming | VCDS | Dimsport - MAPS BY SLT | Key Cutting

Need an SKC PIN? can pull most SKC's off most VAG vehicles up to 2017

WALSALL BASED

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login