Slight headache

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

Abdul
B2
Passat model: B5.5 1.9tdi 4mot

Slight headache

Post by Abdul »

Ok so lately all my children have left home as grown up barring youngest who is now 17yrs and I was thinking of downsizing. I don't need something so big and can even go to a petrol car as mileage has dropped. However I can't think of a another reason to change me "jalopy". It starts on the button it's comfy and for me goes well when I need it to. I wasn't expecting it to pass the last mot in Jan but it did with the only advisory being change the front discs sometime. So like the title states a slight headache but in a fortunate position that it's a "nice" headache. I was looking at (don't hate me) something a like an old civic type r. However the Passat is just so my car I've done the majority of all the work (except the cam belt change) and I feel as if I'd regret selling it. My family don't get why I'm still running it (front wings rusty) but then they've never worked on their own motors but I have been thinking bought changing it. So leaves me sorta scratching me head. Im assume I'm not the only one who has felt like this.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login