Door locking issue

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

kaneelschep
B1
Passat model: B5.5 96kw 4M

Door locking issue

Post by kaneelschep »

Hi all.

Next to our Audi b5.5 avant 85KW TDI. We got ourselves a 96KW TDI 4motion passat variant.
Good car. But it has a few small issues with remote locking.
I hope someone can answer. I googled it, but its hard to search for the correct things to get the right answers. ;)

1. The remote only works very close to the car. We will get a new one anyway, since we only got one key.

2. When I lock it with the remote, the indexlights wont flash. They only flash when unlocking it.
It also sounds like it closes it twice. The audi makes a very nice smooth swoosh sound when locking.
The passat really does clickety clack. And it sounds like twice.

3. Also I had the left rear door not opening a few times when opened with remote or button in drivers door.
Then It also wouldnt open by pulling the handle on the door itself.
After a few locking and unlocking it worked again.
Domelights work with all doors.

4. The thing that it closes the car within a minute if you don't actually open any door.
That wont recognize the rear right door being open. So I can open and close and open, etc that door and it will still auto lock again.

5. Back hatch wont open with button on remote. But also not with button in drivers door.

anyone has some ideas?
Thanks!!

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login