Wales

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

bobfish45
B7
Passat model: b5

Wales

Post by bobfish45 »

Just come back from a week in mid Wales, what a fun week driving ! Little traffic, NO POTHOLES and lovely road surfaces, just an absolute pleasure.
Considering that they have worse winters than us why are their roads not patched up and potholed to death? I know that some will say they don't have the weight of traffic but even our back roads on private estates are in s**t state.
It all helps to show what a complete load of couldn't care less self centred crooks we have running our lives. You young uns haven't got long to enjoy driving and cars as we know them before you will be priced out of having a car at all, you'll all be driving glorified milk floats, if you can afford them !!!
While you've got a chance, get down to mid Wales, Dolgellau,Macynlleth, Aberystwth and all roads in between. There's one road which goes from Macynlleth to LLandiloes over the mountain the b4403, 19 miles and it's like a racetrack surface, bends, straights up, down around, and so little traffic!!! Wales is the one place I can really enjoy my car, and as a bonus, it provides a wonderful laxative for the wife x_x

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login