the worst

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

bobfish45
B7
Passat model: b5

the worst

Post by bobfish45 »

Well, it's happened after all these years, some wrist exerciser drove into the back of my beloved estate. Just slowed down to allow someone to turn left into a car park and bang, then bang again!!! He obviously wasn't watching the road, hit me about 30mph, his foot got tangled in the pedals and he repeated the dose :0
The passat will be a write off as will his tt, BUT, it will be resurrected. T he tailgate is stuffed, back bumper gone, bumper crash bar is forced into the wheel well and tailgate landing panel pushed forwards. Fortunately the 1/4 panels are ok so it will be a back end rebuild and paint.
One thing that I am glad about, is that it is insured as a modified vehicle or I would have a pile of work to do before the engineer looks at it, so anyone out there without the correct insurance, remember it could happen to you!
So, I'll be after an estate bumper soon, and maybe a tailgate, cheers chaps.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login