wives

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

bobfish45
B7
Passat model: b5

wives

Post by bobfish45 »

How many of us have had the never ending questions when doing jobs on our cars?
"How long, how much, more tools? you mean I have to pick the child up? what dya mean it won't be ready tonight, you've got to take me to me mams!"
I have it all the time, untill, like yesterday, a phone call, "I've broken my door mirror," Oh well no problem, we'll get a replacement from the breakers in the morning. An hour later she rolls up, yes, unfortunately she has broken the drivers door mirror, what she didn't mention was that she has stoved in the door and sill as well!!!
I obtained a mirror this morning after trawling breakers yards, only 1 in a very large area but the door will have to wait. It should be a replacement really, but I feel I will have to use all those superfluous tools and repair it. If I can find a red Bora door I may do a straight swap and live with the inevitable colour difference, otherwise it's repair and paint. This is going to cost her, BIG TIME ;)

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login