B5.5 pd130 automatic vibrations

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Highvo
Passat model: B5.5 1.9TDI

B5.5 pd130 automatic vibrations

Post by Highvo »

Hello :-h
My passat last couple of months are acting wierd. So its b 5.5 saloon pd130 with 5speed automatic. When i am stationary with feet on brake and i put in drive or revers i get massive vibrations in interior. And its getting worser. Where ever i looked everybody said that gearbox mounts or drive shafts. So i changed them both because i felt little play in shafts and in local garage they said that my gearbox mounts are dead. First i changed drive shafts and vibration get even stronger, that could be because of new shafts are much stiffer. And same with gearbox mounts. Now every door panel vibrating. But when iam still stationary and i put in neutral there are no vibrations at all. And when i start to drive vibrations goes away as well. And plus i changed gearbox oil and filter too. But that didnt made any difference in that vibration. Could that be gearbox ? =((

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login