WE'RE F****D

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

bobfish45
B7
Passat model: b5

WE'RE F****D

Post by bobfish45 »

I guess it doesn't much matter to me, I'll be long gone, but I can't believe how things are changing.With the exception of one or two of us on this forum, I think we are all similar in things like, finances, little or none, regardless of demographic, aspiration for our passats which unfortunately is too often governed by any combination of, spouse, income, availability at the right price, whatever.
Then we get the Tw**s at photobucket want money for us to use their advert riddled time consuming facility, Ebay with their ever changing format, whoever thought up this latest one wants a red hot poker up his a**e.
All cars are going to be electric by 2040, WHAT!!! No racing, no forums mulling over the possibilities of bv43 upgrade, straight through exhausts, de-cat pipes, boost gauges, quickshifts etc, etc.It seems the only thing that hasn't been discussed for change, is F*****g bikes!!!!!!!!!, and they're the most dangerous, irritating things on the road.
I've had great fun out of cars, from my first mini in 1971 through to Fords, Golfs, passats, audis and back to passats, well over 40 years, it just saddens me that you lads can't have the same many years of fun.
So!!! Enjoy it now ,sod the missis, oh fiddlesticks! the bank, buy the bits you want and make yourself some memories, your grandkids wont believe you had FUN!!!
Forgot about Korea, anyone want a brilliant wagon cheap? HA HA HA.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login