CCM ?

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

draycote flyer
B3
Passat model: B5.5 TDI 130

CCM ?

Post by draycote flyer »

problem! Tailgate won't open with switch in drivers door? Or with fob.(Checked earths,all good) checked power good to both live supply to switch (one feeds switch,one feeds ilumination) when fob pressed the relay in ccm can be heard clicking.
Tailgate light works when tailgate open also showing luggage comp open on dash.(micro switch good)
When I manually close the lock on the tailgate with tailgate up(making car think it closed) if I jump the two lives at the switch the actuator opens it first time.
Micro switch in opener above number plate works(checked with multimeter)
Gone through wiring all plugs in kick panels good and all splices in loom are clean with no corrosion.
All doors open/c/locking as they should,puddle lights and dash show individual doors open as it should(no door lock issues)
Where do I go from here? Anyone willing near me to swop out a matching ccm to test.
Tried different drivers door switches 3 in total! Can't all be bad surely? I'm at the end of my tether,all I want is a tailgate that does what it's supposed to,sick of using the key to get in it.
Don't have vagcom so can't scan it?
Any help much appreciated! Before I get a gallon of petrol and some matches.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login