Door lock issues

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

mini_dub
Car of the Year 2012
Passat model: B5.5 est

Door lock issues

Post by mini_dub »

Ok so on my 05 b5.5 it started a few weeks ago where when locked the indicators wouldn't flash and if you pushed the lock button twice the passenger rear door would unlock
I have replaced the lock for a new item
Had the wiring checked for issues from the ccm to the rear door (non found)
Scanned for faults which shows locking module rear left implausible signal 00930
I have just plugged in (not fully fitted if that makes a difference) a used (new to me) window motor module thing with the same part number and the fault remains although the new motor seems to run for a while every time you lock the car!
According to vag com when locked (button pushed once) all doors are dead locked except that one which is just locked
And shows implausible signal when unlocked all other doors show unlocked

I have kind of ran out of ideas now except changing the ccm , the guy who checked the wiring said normally if th ccm is failing the part numbers start to show on vag com as xxxx but mine is showing all the correct numbers and he said it seems to be operating as it should

Any help would be great received

Chris
{()()]==AIR Car of the month October 2010, March 2012. Car of the year 2012 Image
My Wagon: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19734
my mk4 polo: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48182&p=372666#p372666

instagram: @mini_dub

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login