coilovers part 2

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

squaddie98
B1
Passat model: B5.5

coilovers part 2

Post by squaddie98 »

hi guys i asked few questions about coilovers and which to get ect and general advice.

anyway i bought some tuning art coilovers from germany they came with 3 yrs warranty and was only 155quid, bargain if ya ask me. well i finally fitted them this morning all new arms uppers lowers track rod ends the lot :-bd

when i put my alloys back on the front are on 20mm spacers also fill the arch nicely. when i lowered the jack the wheels turned (toed out) big time any way i played wi the track rod ends to get tracking best i could then i took it to motor save where they did the tracking ect so its bang on.

question if any of you know, when the wheels are lifted the wheels toe in and when they are lowered to the ground they toe back to been straight? they mentioned they have never seen this before but admit its pretty much bang on as it doesnt pull left or right is this normal any one know what it is ect

many thanks

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login