Newbie V5 Passat Project With Pics - Help Needed

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

redvanman79
Passat model: b5

Newbie V5 Passat Project With Pics - Help Needed

Post by redvanman79 »

Hi,

This is my first post! Been reading this for a while to get tips doing up my 1999 V5 Estate - very useful.

I have done the pollen filter fix and checked my footwell - thanks to this site!
Have just stripped and rebuild a few bits including new Dual Mass, Timing Chains, all Guides, all new Clutch parts and general engine bay tidying/cleaning. Also replaced the 2 fuel pipes going to the pressure regulator as they were cracking. Tried to clean all earthing points and replaced all vacuum tubing. Also all new gearbox mountings (lemforder very cheap at Euro Car Parts) You might laugh at how I had to raise gearbox on bits of wood and jacks.

Please see my pics if your interested.

I have a problem though - I am stuck on the starter electrics/mountings and have a few leftover brackets.
Can anyone help me out by identifying where they go???? Does anybody have any pics of a V5 starter on the vehicle?

Look forward to any comments or help - Stuart

These brackets are annoying me - any ideas??

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login