Car valuations?

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

joshwa
B4

Car valuations?

Post by joshwa »

I've checked whatcar and parkers and get varying valuations for selling my car privately (varying from min 3915 to max 5400 - selling the saloon in sig)... but what value should it really be, what knocks money off and how much, and what adds value and how much?

For example, it'll have 16" VW sport alloys with 4 good tires (2 almost new), and a Sony CD/MP3/AUX/IPOD in stereo... car mats... etc oh and it's been chipped to 130+ bhp...

2 small-ish dings, one in back, one on side, but otherwise car is in good condition with 74k miles. It's an S TDI 100PD 2001 X reg B5.5

Josh
Previously: 51 Passat 1.9TDI 130PD Sport Estate - gallery - upsolute, rear chrome strip, cruise control, kenwood subwoofer, pioneer 5000ub, 160gb usb hd, oesunshades, isofix - was for sale - 90 Scirocco Scala 1.8i - gallery - (sold), 01 Passat 1.9TDI 100PD S Saloon (chippeduk: ~138) - gallery

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login