Servicing prices and experiences?

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Diamond Hell
B1
Passat model: B6 4mo

Servicing prices and experiences?

Post by Diamond Hell »

Although I do the work on my older and project vehicles, the daily gets professional attention.

So, I thought I'd post to say on my TDI 130 I got oil, and all filters changed at Vee W Services (0117 966 8959) in Bedminster, Bristol today - £130 + VAT for the service (and service meter reset, obviously). They also did the MOT, which it went straight through, but then it's an 04 reg with only 67k on the clock, I should damned well hope it would!

Just really to say they were easy to deal with, did what they said, when they said they would and I'll be going back again.

The car wasn't washed and polished, but the last garage I used who did that couldn't polish a car for toffee and it looked terrible when it came back - I don't need people mucking about with the cosmetics - it's there for the mechanical side of things!

I've no commercial or family link to them - they're just a local-family-run business who seem to do a good job, which is poorly promoted.

How different is the pricing other people are paying for servicing on here?

Just kinda interested..... let's hear your experiences.
Haul-ass daily FTW

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login