eibach lowering springs

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

billybob
B3

eibach lowering springs

Post by billybob »

Hi,

Has anyone ever fitted eibach lowering springs to their passat?

I have VW sports suspension but one of the springs has decided to shorten itself so I need some new springs.

I know I could get some cheap coil overs but having dug about it sounds like you get what you pay for therefore you have to pay good money for the good stuff.

I'm not bothered about being particularly low, I just liked the compromise the VW sports suspension was. With the sports shocks still in OK nick my preference would be the eibach pro kit lowering springs. I think they would go nicely with the current shocks. I've had them on a Fiat Coupe turbo before and no complaints at all.

They're a quality product and always seem to get good reviews whichever car (from what I can see), though you do have to pay for that quality.

So, has anyone tried these? or better still got a set for sale :D (Currently jobless so rather limited finances)

Jon
98 1.8T wagon
Poorly when purchased.
Much improved after years of surgery.

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login