My Passat is AWESOME!

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

jojo
B5
Passat model: B5 TDI 115PD SE

My Passat is AWESOME!

Post by jojo »

Since most of the threads are of problems with our Passats, I thought I'd post a positive one for a change.

Since the snow came down, my Passat has just been sat under snow for a couple of weeks, as I have access to other cars for use in this weather. My Passat now has approx. 178k miles on the ODO, and temps dropped to -16C on a few occasions I know of over night. Fired her up on Sunday, and no problems at all, it's just the most reliable car I've owned and cherished over 10 years.

My father inlaw, on the otherhand, has a low mileage(65k I think?) B5 saloon 1.8 Auto, and the battery gave up the ghost on his car... it was a new battery aswell, so he got it changed under warranty! Halfords battery for you.
VW B5 Passat Estate TDI PD 115 | 18" RS6(V2) Replica's | Autotechnics -40mm springs/KYB shocks | Debadged Grill | Tinted windows | Xenon Headlights
VW Mk2 Golf GTI 16V 5door | Helios Blue | Full S/S Scorpion Exhaust System.

This topic has 21 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login