w8 4 in motion

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

davew8
Passat model: w8

w8 4 in motion

Post by davew8 »

hi there, i have a 2002 blue auto tiptronic 4 in motion,which is a fabulous car,still drives,but alas i have just been told that it has on the left side of the engine 4 cylinders averaging 260 psi per cylinder, but the other right side being the 160 psi per cylinder.so not performing like it should, the car is perfect in any other way. but being told that it could end up being extreamly expensive to fix? now i have the garrage looking into it while it sits in my drive. can anyone with a knowlage of this give me an idea of what it could cost? or maybe selling it as it is ,obviousy letting them aware of the problem.im to old to try take this on.lol. so any opinions and advice would be greatly appriciated.is there any money to get back selling it as engine at fault,as the transmision is a1 too. just a shame.. thanks in advance....david.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login