Stainless Exhaust Fitted!!!

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Blimmer2007
B1
Passat model: B5 1.8T SE

Stainless Exhaust Fitted!!!

Post by Blimmer2007 »

Hi all,

Just thought I would put this up for anyone who is interested. Took a trip to Longlife today to have my new stainless steel exhaust fitted today!! Guys there really know their stuff and did a fabulous job!! Very professional finish and sounds fantastic (stereo was off all the way home!!!). They are in Berkeley, Gloucestershire and do a wealth of other things including wheels & tyres, suspension and re-maps!! The re-maps are done by angel I think but they could not do my model as I would have had them done together for further discount! B5.5 owners should be OK though. My re-map is booked with Superchips for tomorrow so will let you know how it goes!! Will start to put some piccies up once I have my wheels sorted (first one is sanded and ready for priming!!!). Am also going to send longlife a video for the exhaust note as they have them for all the cars they have done so they can let you hear how your exhaust will sound before you choose your option (standard, mild-race, mid-race or full race). Went for mid-race and well happy with the outcome!! Check them out if you are in the market, well worht a look!!

http://www.longlife.co.uk/
V Reg B5 Passat 1.8T

SAMCO Hoses - When Funds Allow!!
FK Angel Eyes - Cant decide on colour!!!!!!!!
Bigger Wheels - 17" AUDI WHEELS ON!!!
Lowering - DONE!!
Re-Map - DONE!!!
K&N - DONE!!
Stainless Exhaust - DONE!!!
Fix Bent Rear Seat Back - DONE!!
De-Badge Rear - DONE!!
De-Badged Grill - DONE!!
Fix Rubbish Radio Reception - Need to Source new Aerial Base!!
Re-Colour Interior Lights Blue - DONE!!
And more that I haven't thought of!!!

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login