Rear bumper protectors

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

dubber36
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: T6 Caravelle

Rear bumper protectors

Post by dubber36 »

I saw an advert for these in a magazine and thought I'd look into getting one.

http://www.rearguards.co.uk/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The B5 & B5.5 Passats are not listed on their site so I gave them a ring to see if they were planning to make them. This is a very new product and they are constantly increasing there production based on customer enquiries. I am trying to set up a similar sort of deal to the one that I managed to get with the sun shades. A member off this site provided his car as a template, and then got a set for free. We were then able to negotiate a good discount which I would hope to do better with if we were able to get a big enough group buy. But first we need to show them lots of genuine interest.

The retail price for the B6 Passat is £34.84 inc VAT plus £5.75 carriage for black ones, and £39.95 plus carriage for gloss silver.

Can you please let me know on this thread if you are interested, and when we have a good ammount I can talk to them to see what they can do for us.
Last edited by dubber36 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2004 V6 TDI gone and replaced with a 2011 TDI Sport DSG which has gone too.

This topic has 79 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login