I honestly don`t know what to do with her?

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

wastrel1066
B6
Passat model: b5

I honestly don`t know what to do with her?

Post by wastrel1066 »

the old girl is on 267k miles, full cream leather & mapped by CCC she`ll pull like a train, 5 countries in 4 days including a lap of the famous green hell without so much as a misfire!
120mph+ for hours on end through Europe to make the ferry home, ha, meat & potatos to this old girl!
here she is with her make up on!
she`s got factory Xenons, on lowered springs & uprated shocks, I`ve a spare set of 18`s on her now.
thing is, I`ve spent an eye watering 5k on her! now the rear wiper has started playing up, the speedo updates it`s mileage on startup, not as your driving?? we got rid of the caravan after a junkie broke in & lived in it (without our knowledge obviously) so we don`t need her towing capabilities any longer, kids have their own cars now,- so something smaller would suit us nowadays, dare I offer her up for MOT & run her another 6 months?
or go for something smaller (Peugeot 208gti is ringing my bell recently) that`s gonna cost me a fortune all over again? the thought of scrapping her is breaking my heart!
thoughts appreciated guys?
Last edited by wastrel1066 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login