possible air con leak

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

garbo84
still on the production line
Passat model: B5.5 TDI Saloon

possible air con leak

Post by garbo84 »

while i was sat in the car park on wednesday (waiting for the gf) a guy bipped his horn tellin me that i had a leak under my car so i quickly jumped out and had a look and i was rather worried cause i had only serviced it at the weekend

anyways i went home straight away (after rushing the gf into the car lol) and observered the leak for my self and seen this

it appears to be coming from above the exhaust heatshield about 10cm past the wheels lengthwise on the right hand side of the heat shield

when i was in the car park i crapped myself thinkin i had not tightened the sunk enough lol but my dad smelt and tasted the liquid and said it was just water

after a few days i turned the air con off and the leak had stopped so i'm guessing that its the air con and i'm using the Econ atm :(

is there any advice u guys can give or advice any place around 30miles away from Hartlepool i can go to to get it sorted?

Thx Anthony

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login