Has anyone used febi bilstein suspension components?

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

aman23
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: b5.5

Has anyone used febi bilstein suspension components?

Post by aman23 »

Just received some drop links and arb bushes for my car in the post.

The price from vwspares was reasonable and a lot cheaper than buying polyurethane products.

The drop links say they were made in Germany but the arb bushes just say febi Germany on them but both products have iso and tuv numbers on them.

Just wondering if anyone else has fitted these products and how long they have lasted?

I made a concerted effort to buy these parts at a reputable supplier because there are apparently loads of imitations being sold. Particularly febi products!

Or would I be better fitting something like lemforder at double the price? The drop links and arb bushes are not difficult to replace hence why I have bought them to try out. If they don't last its not hard to change them. But the other suspension components are long jobs and I would need tracking done afterwards adding to the cost. Better to use something that won't fail too quickly for those components.

The original suspension components on the car have now lasted 11 years which is not bad by any standards especially with these potholes etc. But if the febi ones last 5 years or half that time it can't be too bad? What you think guys?

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login