LOSING PATIENCE CENTRAL LOCKING PLEASE HELP

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

m4pdy@live.co.uk
B1
Passat model: B5.5

LOSING PATIENCE CENTRAL LOCKING PLEASE HELP

Post by m4pdy@live.co.uk »

Hi all,

I purchased a 2003 passat wagon last weekend and the seller explained the rod had come off the tailgate handel which is why it wouldnt open. It opens with the key though.

So i took off the panel and have concluded he was full of sh** i have a working solenoid check with a 12v feed, the handle button works, so does the latch. I dont seem to have any power at the blue wire to the solenoid.

So i have checked continuity between the plug behind the first aid box thats fine checked all other wires all fine?

Checked fuse 14 that fine, i checked under neath the passenger floor at the ccm the area was damp but all the connections were clean. The only buggered one was the orange and brown they feel apart. I have soldered and heat shrinkd together now.

Still no joy, i assume its power and not a microswitch as it doesnt lock the car from the boot if that makes sense?

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

I have read forum after forum and nothing has worked?!

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login