Starting to get disheartened!!

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Burnzybubbles
B7
Passat model: B5.5

Starting to get disheartened!!

Post by Burnzybubbles »

Been looking for a 4motion passat for about 6 months now, I want an inky blue one preferably with leathers and a sunroof, one came up recently that ticked nearly all the boxes but has suffered the dreaded 4 motion tax, and I just can't justify the extra price tag even though I really would like one to run at stage 2, I'm starting to get itchy feet and want a big tdi 4wd vag car, my problem is budget as is with most people but I do like the thought of a sleeper tdi 4mo running good power, I'm slowly being drawn to the a6 2.5tdi quattro's as there is more choice and usually cheaper, but I loose out on running costs and the dreaded injection pumps and cam wear issues of the 2.5tdi with the fact there harder to tune, its a choice I'v been trying to make for ages and just can't seem to make properly, if a 4mo passat came up for the right money I'd not hesitate but they just aren't, how long have you lot waited for the right car to come along?? Am I just being impatient?

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login