electrics gone loopy

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

meganall
still on the production line

electrics gone loopy

Post by meganall »

hi some help would be appreiated on this one, i got my 97 passat about 2 months ago so i started looking on here for tips etc (loads of helpfull info by the way) but i cant find this out.about a week after i got it i had water in the passenger footwell, found it to be the plug under battery causing that but my ccm got a swimming lesson, dried that out, wd40 it put it back in everything worked fine for a while but now sunroof does nothing (lucky it's closed though, auto up on drivers window doesn't work, boot wont lock using the central locking. it has had a replacement ccm from a scrap yard as there was writeing on it, remote fob doesn't work replaced battery's so i have to lock car using key in drivers door and passenger window regulator wire has gone so that side i've removed the whole metal plate untill i can get a replacement but it was still playing silly beggers with that all conected and i've no alarm either, i know it's a long one but any help would be great

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login