**COMPETITION TIME**

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

**COMPETITION TIME**

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Get ready to become the snowfoam king (or queen)...

Hi friends, please ask club sponsor Chris Knott for a quote if your car insurance is due soon and you could win our 'Awesome Autumn 2018' Prize.

If you request a Chris Knott quote before 31/12/18 you'll gain automatic entry in our latest prize draw to win a Karcher K2 Full Control Car Pressure Washer.

Details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/win-k ... -2018.html

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (please mention UK PASSATS to access the full benefit).

Perfect for keeping your pride and joy clean - the K2 Full Control Car Pressure Washer comes with a trigger gun, Full Control Vario lance and a Dirt Blaster lance that delivers outstanding cleaning performance using concentrated rotating pressure; this model also includes a Car Kit, with a wash brush, foam nozzle and car shampoo for effortless car cleaning.

Request a quote today for a car we don't yet look after and you'll be in with a chance of winning this desirable prize.

You can phone for your quote or complete contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=Karcher1018 and we'll call you.

Good luck!

best,
Nick

PS. Genuine quotes only please - we will check that the winner's insurance is actually due in the qualifying period.

Client Feedback from recent months

"Today I have reinsured my GT86 and have chosen to use Chris Knott as advertised in the forum. Knowing that it was due in March, I waited for my renewal notice to arrive, then called both CKI and ****. CKI were very fast with their quote and it instantly beat my renewal." Blackie_X, GT86/BRZ Owners Club

"I use Chris Knott for my supercharged V8 400bhp Jag and pay less than your S*** quote and I live in Birmingham." payno, BimmerForums

"A happy customer. I recently contacted Chris Knott for the first time. The premium quoted was £200 less than what my existing insurer wanted. I had both cars insured with the existing company on separate policies, so there was no reward for loyalty. I went ahead and insured the Z4 through Chris Knott. The process was handled by a lady called Kim who was pleasant and relaxed throughout and did not use hard sell tactics. Everything was processed promptly before my existing policy expired. I am a satisfied customer." oldgit, Z4 Forum

"I'm into my 2nd year with them and have no complaints." Mr Tidy, Z4 Forum

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login