Why you should request a Chris Knott quote this Autumn...

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

Why you should request a Chris Knott quote this Autumn...

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Why you should request a CK quote this Autumn...

Hi, if you were thinking about using a club sponsor for your car insurance but weren't quite sure whether it would be worth it (whether we can compete) you might be interested in 2 things about Chris Knott...

1. Personal service and attention coupled with competitive quotes.
Chris Knott recognises that our car insurance quotes have to be competitive in order to win your custom. As we only work with car enthusiasts/club members we have access to insurer schemes that aren't available on comparison sites and the like. The result is a better policy sign-up rate for us and that's obviously down to you experiencing our personal broker service and liking our quotes.

2. Our Awesome Autumn Draw.
As has become customary in the run-up to Christmas, we have a competition running to encourage you to pick up the phone for a quote if your renewal is due in the coming weeks.

PRIZE: WIN a £250 AMAZON VOUCHER in time for Christmas.

How to enter: Simply request a Chris Knott Car Insurance quote between now and close of play on 30th November* for your chance to win. We'll automatically add you to the draw so there's nothing else for you to do but call us for your car quote - nice and simple.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please make sure you mention this forum to access our special scheme.

ONLINE: you can leave contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/? ... someAutumn

We'll make the draw on Friday 1st December so you can choose to either keep the voucher for yourself or there'll still be time to use it to sort your Christmas gifts to others.

All the best,
Nick

PS. The draw is also open to existing Chris Knott clients due for renewal in the same period.

More encouragement for you to call us - what others have said about us in recent days:

"A huge thank you from me and my husband for getting so much money off our car insurance! I am seriously impressed and extremely grateful. Please send a copy of this email to your manager so that they know what a great job you have done! Have a great weekend." Mary D, Surecar

"Thanks for beating my quote, giving me better cover and nearly doubling my mileage (allowance), including covering like for like mods. Happy man." Craig, New Mini Scotland

"This is my third year with @ChrisKnottIns and every year they beat all my other quotes for both cars that are modded. Many thanks again and keep up the good work and the prices down!" carlcall, Audi-Sport forum

"I'd like to express my appreciation for the way in which Rebecca dealt with changes to our insurance policies. Rebecca went well beyond her remit in finding a quote significantly cheaper than initially available, saving us ~£400, furthermore offering good advice and excellent service. I look forward to dealing with her in the future." Andrew C, Jaguar Forum

"Well I got it sorted thanks to Kathy @ Chris Knott Ins, great service." TonyAVFC, FocusSTOC

*Genuine quote requests only please - we reserve the right to request proof from the winner that the policy was actually due during the qualification period.

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login