CK better than the rest of the market

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

CK better than the rest of the market

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

So, the AA released a report last month showing how much car insurance premiums have risen over the last 12 months. Apparently, premiums have gone up by 16.3% - an average of £82 per policy (£18 of which is due to the 2 IPT (tax) increases). The current average car insurance premium is now just pence below £586.

Well, maybe they don't know about this special car club/forum scheme. Bucking the trend, I see that our quotes have only risen 3% (£13) on average over the year and our average premium now sits at just £391.

I know members sometimes comment about having to get proof of their alternative quotes but if our scheme is quoting £195 less than the rest of the market (again on average) this minor inconvenience is surely worth it?

We'd be really grateful for the opportunity to quote for your car insurance when it falls due. If you'd like to make a saving perhaps you'll give us a call or provide your contact details at the link below. Of course, it's not all about price - you'll also receive solid service and help whenever you need it both before and after you've become a client.

Quoteline: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this forum to receive the full car enthusiasts scheme benefit.

Online: Callback Request Form

best,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
You knew we couldn't resist the urge to post a few recent client testimonials. Hopefully you'll find these 4 an encouragement to pick up the phone:

"I've used this company for approximately 10 years. I have two vehicles currently with them. I love the fact you can ring and speak to a familiar voice who is always willing to help. I get rewarded for staying with them, having more than one vehicle etc, etc. A type of insurance broker company that's rare. I left this broker one year then I returned, I think that speaks for itself! Thanks for your continued service :)" Georgie, Google Review

"Just had a quote from Ian, was more than happy with the quote! will more than likely be renewing with you, don't think the quote will be beat!" Jamesyy21x, CivicType-R.co.uk

"Just insured my car with Chris Knott. This proved to be a painless experience and the cost was less than 40% of the renewal quote I got from my existing insurer." Naraic, Mercedes-Benz Owner Forum

"Same here, can't match that kind of difference but very worthwhile. Good built-in benefits, etc. as well. I dealt with a charming lady called Kathy West who provided excellent, efficient service. Quotation done and dusted with copy sent by email in a matter of minutes." davemercedes, Mercedes-Benz Owner Forum

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook