How Chris Knott is combating the upcoming insurance tax rise

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

How Chris Knott is combating the upcoming insurance tax rise

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

You’ll probably be aware that the former Chancellor (in November 2015's budget) levied a second increase in Insurance Premium Tax on unsuspecting motorists, bringing the duty up a further half a percent to a ‘nice’ round 10%. This following another recent increase from 6% to 9.5%. The new 10% rate comes into effect on 1 October this year.

You'll be pleased to know that while we can't control the effect on car insurance premiums, Chris Knott Insurance is still going to be helping you where we can. We'll continue trying to beat your alternative quotes (which will also have been affected by the tax rise) to find you the best deal. And where we know what we're up against we can respond favourably under our special scheme that rewards car club/forum members.

There's good news on a couple of our other products where we do control the prices. It's only right that we're NOT increasing the cost of either our GAP Insurance (starts currently at £85) or Multi-car Breakdown Cover (currently starts at £63) despite the tax rise - we'll absorb the cost of the extra tax ourselves.

Your unique web links for these two products can be found elsewhere in this section of the forum. Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 917 2274 for quotes on any of our products and we'll be pleased to talk to you.

best,
Nick

Testimonials
Thanks to these guys for posting feedback about Chris Knott. Here's a selection of those received recently. If you'd like to see your positive feedback featured please post it and we'll find it.

"Got a quote today super happy with outcome, all mods declared loads cheaper than comparison site companies. Will be purchasing at the end of the month. Thanks guys." CAM32ON, CivInfo

"I've just renewed my Jaguar insurance with your guys. Very pleased with the service and price :)" PuntoBoy, Punto Sports forum

"Had a quote today from CKI and was absolutley shocked! The best I had until CKI was £391 TPFT but for FC protected and a host of extras £325 thanks. As soon as I am ready, I shall be switching to CKI ..... Awesome." ACC21260, Focus CC Owners Club

“I don’t normally write reviews but I’ve just swapped insurance to CK, and wow what a pleasure to deal with, Rebecca is a credit to your team and nothing was too much trouble, very knowledgeable and helpful, such a difference to other insurers very satisfied, great cover and a great price, thanks a lot.” Paul Savage, Facebook

"Thanks for the reply, I agree it's a pretty good deal, and while I hope never to (have to) use your services it's good to have peace of mind that I'm with a broker in case support is ever needed." Jim, Z4 Forum

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook