WIN 2x VIP tickets to Performance Car Show with Chris Knott

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

WIN 2x VIP tickets to Performance Car Show with Chris Knott

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Here's your chance to WIN 2x VIP tickets to the Performance Car Show at Birmingham's NEC (plus entry to Autosport International) for Saturday 14th January 2017 courtesy of Chris Knott Insurance.

The Performance Car Show is the leading UK exhibition dedicated to enthusiasts of sports and performance cars. It's the perfect place to see the very best high-performance machines in their full glory and Chris Knott wants to help you get there.

At the show the winner and a friend can meet leading tuning companies, see the latest performance road cars, speak to club members, watch the Live Action Arena precision driving displays and take part in driving experiences.

The VIP Club tickets include:
- Entry to the Performance Car Show & Autosport International
- FREE Parking at NEC
- Access to VIP Club Lounge located in Hall 8
- Fast Track Entry to the Live Action Arena (the UK's largest indoor racetrack)
- Access to VIP enclosure at the top of the Live Action Arena
- Access to Driver Signing sessions (F1 Racing Grid, BTCC Display and VIP Lounge)
- Access to Back Stage Paddock Area in the Live Action Arena
- Access to Coys Auction of rare and historically significant cars
- Paddock Guide
- Goodie Bag

Interested? All you have to do is get a Chris Knott car insurance quote, for a vehicle we don't yet insure, between now and 30 November 2016. In fact we'll add anyone who has received a quote since 1 September so it runs for a full 3 months.

To win this prize, which includes the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of the rarest and most exotic supercars on the planet, just call 0800 917 2274 mentioning this forum's unique code and we'll take down your quote details. You'll receive a competitive insurance quote for comparison and automatic entry in the draw.

Don't forget you can get a quote about 30 days ahead of the expiry of your cover with the current provider. That means most members with a renewal date in December also have the chance to be included.

Good luck! Get calling for that quote.

best,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
A few positive comments from car club/forum members and enthusiasts who have asked us to quote recently:

"Spoke to CK and they wiped the floor and gave me a quote of £280 even with all the mods declared. I know who I will be choosing next year." Carlsberg

"Just changed my Insurance to CK as they beat my renewal price by £300 rang up my insurance to cancel they said oh lets see if we can beat it and came back with a higher quote than the renewal." ardente

"Considering where I live and parking on the street, declared mods, my insurance with CK, for the first time, was £100 cheaper than my previous year and £175 less than the renewal for non-modded would have been." Shel

"I’m now insured with CKI. Dealing with my quote and subsequent questions was a lady called Kathy, very polite, very helpful. The quote I received was 15% less that my renewal quote from HD on MP215 with no other mods. Over the past weeks I’ve added to my policy a cat-back exhaust, Eibach Springs, Induction hose, Mountune Quik Shifter, Gloss Plastics all at no extra cost, no admin fees etc. I could not be happier with the service received. Thanks Chris Knott Insurance." Darran

PS. Genuine quote requests only please - we reserve the right to request a copy of your existing insurance renewal to confirm eligibility within the time frame of the competition.

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login