Big thanks from Chris Knott

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

Big thanks from Chris Knott

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

I'd just like to thank every club member who has taken out car insurance through the Chris Knott Car Club Scheme so far in 2016. Every month (for the 7 months in a row) we've beaten our New Business target and we're now almost 10% ahead of where we expected to be. It's thanks to you and we're grateful. Already for July (the first 4 whole days) we've reached 26% of this month's target, you brilliant lot!

We really do appreciate members giving us a try for their car insurance and finding out how much we can save them - and it's clearly working to everyone's benefit.

If you haven't yet tried us, or you tried us before and we couldn't quite get there, please call for a quote this year and we'll do all we can to win your custom. The insurers on our panel are backing us to a great degree as we try to win more club enthusiast business.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

I'll be letting you know which clubs/forums feature in our Top 20 (year to date) in the coming weeks. Let's see if there have been any changes in the rankings - I'm expecting there will have been!!

Thanks again,
Nick

PS. Don't forget that if you get a car quote before 1 August 2016 you could win this prize in our draw - https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/20 ... KPromo.pdf - just call us today!

FEEDBACK
Just some of the people we've helped to a better car insurance deal in recent weeks...

"+1 from me, took my policy out today after you guys quoted over £1000 LESS than Academy and Adrian Flux (and £300 less than the cheapest price comparison website quote)." octaviaconvert, Briskoda

"All I can say is the staff member who dealt with me (Tabitha) was nothing other than professional and very helpful, even when I called back to sort out the email I have to send for proof of my NCD. She was very helpful to an old numpty like me telling me I don't need to send it off until I'm paying, quality service all round." Mick.M, Focus ST Owners Club

"Happy chappy! Just wanted to say how pleased I am with Chris Knott Insurance. Just called to update my reg number as my private plate is now going on the car, my call went straight through to Daryl who was efficient and clear and best of all there was no charge for doing this (quite right too) although all other firms seem to charge! Please pass my comments on, so far so good with Chris Knott and I'm glad I chose them, so thanks MPSOC for the heads up (I didn't know of CK before this forum)." Mr and Mrs MPS, MPS Owners Club

"A Big Thank You for making my Insurance enquiry so easy and dealing with it. Cheers Guys." D15VRS, Briskoda

"Purchased car insurance through Chris Knott Insurance, very pleasant easy experience and most of all competitive prices. Thanks a bunch, especially Kathy who has exceptional customer service." bladerider666, SeatCupra net

"You guys just beat my best quote by £40 and my renewal by £70, so I'm a happy chappy." DPurchese, BMW Z4 Forum

"I spoke to Ian at lunch, the 2x quotes they gave me for our cars are currently cheaper than any multi-car quote we've had so far. I need to do some more checks tonight but so far Chris Knott are the best deal :)." lfcrule1972, DS3 Owners Club

"I went ahead with Chris Knott... £720 for both MX5's." TomTom, DS3 Owners Club

"Insured mine for £500, just waiting for Joni's renewal to be up and then we'll see what deal we can get with hers on there too. Thanks as ever Nick." Dangerousfish, DS3 Owners Club

"Would like to thank Melinda for taking the time to price match the better quote I found for both cars & keeping us as a customer. It was refreshing to be treated as a valued customer." Rusty2009, VXOC Astra-J/GTC forum

"Kathy, kindest regards, and thanks for being so lovely and "human" to speak too!" Hannah Gosden, Canterbury

"I was in the process of buying my Mazda 6 2.2d Takuya, and looking for the best insurance quotes. Having done the usual searches through Google and coming up short on various price comparison websites, I thought I would check out this forum. I found the number and called Chris Knott, at the time of calling I hadn't bought the car but was planning on getting it after work, I found out the office closed at 5pm but Rebecca said she would call me at 4:55pm and she was happy to stay later to complete my sign up. Overall it was a great experience dealing with Rebecca, she was very thorough and professional, more to the point she gave me the best quote." gt2.2, Mazda6 Owners Club

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook