Discount Code - Chris Knott: UPA-43

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

Discount Code - Chris Knott: UPA-43

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Hi, here's a helpful reminder of this club/forum's unique access code which members should use when asking for any Chris Knott quote:

UPA-43

It helps us to make sure you get the full benefit of the special club/forum member rates we have on offer. And, if your forum receives income from us per policy it also helps us to know who to pay commission to.

Don't forget also that if you receive a quote before 01 June 2016 you'll be entered in our Spring Spectacular draw to WIN one of 3 great prizes - details at http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/2016/spring.

Quoteline: 0800 917 2274

Thanks,
Nick

MORE VERY RECENT FEEDBACK about Chris Knott's special car insurance scheme for club/forum members and enthusiasts:

"Just renewed my insurance with you guys and you gave me the best quote by £30 - £300 fully comp for the year - cheapest I ever had ever. Top stuff!" rickster147, BMW 5 Series forum

"Thank you, great service. Just a quick thank you to Kim at Chris Knott, really helpful and saved me £70ish on my insurance renewal. Definitely recommend." dazzawest, Type-R Owners

"We saved a load going with you! A very big thank you for that. Our other 2 cars are due to be insured in the next few months! So I will be giving Rebecca a ring to see if we can put some more your way!" mistermena, C4 Owners Club

"I concur - saved me over £300 for identical cover with Aviva." Ghost, C-Max Owners Club

"Have to say gave Chris Knott a call and I'm very happy with the quote they gave me. Very nice people." oldmanflowers, Fiesta ST Owners Club

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login