Contact Chris Knott for a quote and WIN

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.
Chris Knott

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

Contact Chris Knott for a quote and WIN

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Hi,

It's great to be able to bring you another prize draw competition and offer you something in addition to the competitive car insurance rates you'll find when you ask Chris Knott to quote for a car we don't yet insure.

This one we're calling our Spring Spectacular and any members of this club/forum who request a car insurance quote between 01 March and 31 May will automatically gain entry. If you called us last week (and many car club members did because we've had a great start to the month) please be assured that you're already included in the draw.

This time we're offering our biggest prize bounty yet, giving you the chance to win from not one, not two but three prizes! Three times the chance of winning one of these special treats:

1st Prize - Five Supercar Driving Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride (and photo) worth £234.

2nd Prize - Festival of Speed Luxury Fitted Picnic Hamper with Veuve Clicquot Champagne worth £150.

3rd prize - £100 towards car parts/mods/accessories of your choice worth...err...£100.

Full details of the prizes can be found on our website - http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/2016/spring/

Simply call Chris Knott for your car insurance and we'll aim to give you a winning quote. The insurers on our panel mirror our love of car club/forum members and give us the ability to assess you as an individual rather than just give computer generated rates. This should result in a better quote for you.

TO ENTER please use either:
Phone: 0800 917 2274 (free from mobiles too)
SMS: text QUOTE ME to 61211
Web: complete our callback form - we'll call you back shortly from 01424 200477

We hope these prizes will encourage you to call us for a quote if your car insurance is due in the coming months. Remember, we can quote you about 30 days ahead so even if you're not due until late June you can still request your quote before close of play on 31 May and secure entry in our draw.

PLEASE MENTION THIS CLUB/FORUM to prove you're a club member and so we can quote you under this special club scheme (there should be a unique code in my sig below but the exact club name will be fine if not).

Thanks for reading and we look forward to quoting you.

best,
Nick
Chris Knott Insurance

PS. Genuine quotes only please - the winners will need to supply a copy of their existing renewal invitation to confirm final eligibility. Get calling and good luck!

TESTIMONIALS
We're getting them in faster than I can post them but here are a few comments from the last couple of weeks:

"I used to be very sceptical of "special" car insurance offered through forum communities because it has never worked for me... until today! I called Chris Knott this morning and got quoted £200 less over the Premium (and £250 less over the Excess) if compared with the best quote I got from Ad*****, Elep**** and Dia****. I will be calling Chris Knott tomorrow to formalise things. Thank you." Gustavo7, Z4 Forum

"Just got off the phone with Chris Knotts about the work car. Premium's £630 cheaper than previous year/insurer plus the bonus of almost no waiting time on the phone for an operator (never waited more than 2 min on any call tbh). So Chris Knotts, I've passed all the details onto the managing director including the screen grabs you requested. He should give you a call shortly to sort out payment etc. Roll on the discount for the coupe in the summer!" Lexo, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

"Thought I'd give my review of the past few weeks, ringing around getting renewal quotes. Online quotes circulated around the £600 mark - almost double what I pay now! 3 weeks ago Br******* phoned me and quoted £480, with the similar scheme of it completely insured up to a certain power band. They also said that they can't book the quotation as it needed to be within 30 days of the renewal time (standard procedure). Nick from Chris Knott put me through to one of the guys in the office who gave me a renewal quote that was considerably less than Br*******'s price, but again needed to be within 30 days. Funnily enough Br****** phoned me this morning and has now quoted me £595. Wow. I told the guy on the phone that I received a call them them 3 weeks ago saying £480, and explained their scheme to them. He then decided I was a liar!... He proceeded to put me on hold. Then a while later comes back to me with 'we'll honour that quote'. But clearly he was fishing and was too late, when I told him what Chris Knott had quoted me. The conversation went even sour: "Well they can have your car for £XXX then, we're never going to get anywhere near that."...There are still a few insurance companies that are due to phone me within the 30 day mark, but for now I thank my existing insurers Chris Knott for their prompt service, excellent 1-to-1 phone service and very decent renewal quote." Kesler, GT86/BRZ Owners Club

"I took this out with said company above when I got my ST back in 2014. When I picked up its replacement (sadly a non-ST) I rang from the new car and changed the policy over in minutes. Top class service, let's hope it's the same standard if a claim needs to be raised." Tim, FiestaST OC

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login