I might be saying too much but...

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

I might be saying too much but...

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Hi,

I can't keep it in any longer - I'm too excited for you. So I've decided I'm going to let you in now on something pretty cool that's happening in the next few days.

It's still very hush-hush so I can't say too much at this stage or I'll get in trouble but I wanted you to know that the next Chris Knott prize draw is soon to be launched and it promises to be the best one yet!

What I can tell you is that it will benefit anyone asking us to quote, between 1 March and 31 May, for a car we don't yet insure. If that's you you'll automatically be entered for the draw and this time there's more than one awesome prize.

Look, I've got to shut up now or I'll say too much but make sure you ask us for a quote under our special club scheme during March, April or May if you're interested in finding a better quote for your car insurance and you'll gain entry to the draw.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (free for mobiles too) - please mention this forum.

When I can say more, I'll fill you in on the prize details.

best,
Nick

PS. We can quote 30 days ahead so you may be able to benefit from the draw even if you're not due until the end of June (just get your quote before 31 May).

In the meantime, here's some recent feedback about the scheme. We love hearing from you. If you've had a good experience we can pass it on to the team member/members involved to encourage them.

"We have 2 cars insured with you and you've been great. We've just ordered 2 new ones for delivery in March so we'll be calling you again soon to see what you can do. Thanks again." scrounger, BabyBMW

"They are brilliant. I know the company well and have used them for many years. Both my Golf V5 and Volvo are insured with them. I know Nick's word is good. Known him for many years and a true professional as his company. Give them a try. Loyalty bonuses help on renewal too." Matt, UK-MkIVs

"Rang for a quote yesterday, spoke with Rebecca who was very friendly and very helpful, K&N induction kit declared and accepted on policy with a very good price. Took out policy and printed cover note and documents an hour later. Excellent service." sliderboy, CivInfo

"£62 cheaper than my current insurer. Not bad, going to ring around and see what others offer, think it may be hard to beat though!" rob275, GT86 & BRZ Drivers Club

"Just got yourselves another new customer!!! Came in £50 cheaper than Axa who were the cheapest of all others!" slackworth, Audi-Sport net

"Just spoke to Kim, got me a great quote. Great service, an insurance company I recognize - not only cheap but really good cover too :) Thanks!" sharkrider, Briskoda

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login