WIN 2016 MotoGP Tickets with CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

WIN 2016 MotoGP Tickets with CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

WIN TICKETS FOR 2016 MOTOGP with CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

Hi,

Get a quote from Chris Knott Insurance in December and you'll be in with a chance of winning a great prize.

Just for requesting a quote on a car we don't yet insure you'll automatically be entered into our prize draw where you could WIN A 2016 MOTOGP SILVERSTONE, THREE-DAY TICKET FOR TWO.

PRIZE DETAILS
Enjoy access to Silverstone from Friday 2 September to Sunday 4 September 2016 and be part of all the exhilarating action of the prestigious MotoGP™ weekend event. Get off the sofa, don’t miss a moment and take a fellow fan along for the experience, with general admission tickets for two covering the exciting Practice, the spectacular Qualifying and of course the thrilling Race Day.

MotoGP™ is the world championship of motorcycle racing, and there’s no better place to see it than trackside at Silverstone, the home of British motorsport. With three days' admission to the circuit you’ll enjoy the full experience that’s on offer, which includes the off-track entertainment as well as lots of bars and shops and the Moto2 and Moto3 events that are also taking place across the weekend.

Perfect for any fans of the super-fast two-wheeled sport, this experience is made for sharing. Soak up the terrific atmosphere, sights and sounds during a full schedule of racing action across three days of unmissable motorcycling.

HOW TO ENTER
All you need to do is call us on 0800 917 2274 during December for a genuine car insurance quote. We'll be aiming to make you a winner by finding you a better car insurance deal but you'll also gain entry to this special Chris Knott Insurance December Prize Draw.

In addition to great prices (and prizes) the Chris Knott Car Insurance scheme offers forum members first-class personal attention from fully-trained car insurance experts who understand both standard and modified cars. When you arrange your car insurance through Chris Knott you also benefit from all the ongoing support you need.

Pick up the phone today and we can quote you for policies due in the next 30 days.

best,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
Yet more feedback about our special scheme for car club/forum members:

"I've been with XXXXXX XXXX for a few years now but decided to give Chris Knott a try this year. With exactly the same policy and company I was previously with they were immediately 10% cheaper on a £450 policy. I rang my broker to cancel my renewal and got the usual "we'll try and get a better price" and knocked a further £60 off the same policy... I decided I was still going to change, so rang back to Chris Knott to sort out. When I spoke to them again to say go ahead they had another look and came up with an even better quote, different company but same, if not better, specifications and saved me another £70. So overall I've saved myself £100 on my renewal quote, that's a great saving on the original £450. What more can you say !!! Well done." stokey1964, VWAudiForum

"Already with you guys and would highly recommend you." cache, CivInfo

"Have got both cars (Nissan 100NX and Octavia Scout) insured with Chris Knott for the same as just the Scout last year." RainbowFire, Briskoda

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login