WIN £100 with Chris Knott Insurance this November

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

WIN £100 with Chris Knott Insurance this November

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

WIN £100 with Chris Knott Insurance in November...

Continuing our monthly offers to encourage you to pick up the phone for a quote on a car we don't yet insure, this month we're offering a £100 Amazon Voucher to one lucky caller.

Simply request a quote in November (for a policy starting in November or upto 30 days ahead) and we'll enter you for our prize draw.

Think what you could buy on Amazon with your £100. You can spend it on yourself or maybe use it to purchase Christmas gifts for loved ones - offset the cost of Christmas.

To request a quote, you should call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum. If you prefer, you can Request a Car Quote online. We look forward to helping you save money.

Insurance Premium Tax - the tax you pay as part of your premium - increased on 1 Nov so you may see an increase in your renewal from your current provider. Remember, we're looking to beat your best alternative so give us a call when their figure comes in. We'll try to reduce your premium and we'll automatically enter you for the draw - just for calling.

best,
Nick

PS. October's prize winner will be announced soon - someone's won a Karcher K2 Pressure Washer!

DOING THE BUSINESS FOR CAR CLUB MEMBERS...
These club members have liked our service and our quotes recently:

"I have just transferred my XFR insurance to Chris Knott to do. Admiral quoted me a whopping £661 for renewal and reduced it to £440 when I phoned them. Online the best I had was £380...including legal and Chris Knott beat it as an introductory offer. £368.50 - Great deal and great service. Thanks." griff, XFForum

"Chris Knott actually gave me the most competitive quote this year, beating my renewal and quotes from all the other 'performance' insurers out there!! So I am now a Chris Knott customer! Thanks Chris Knott :)" Johnny 5, TypeAccord

"I phoned Chris Knott today before I phoned my usual insurers. '54 beetle, 1776cc, fully comp, UK Recovery, agreed valuation, me the wife and my 24year old son. £160. Saved me at least £60." Baz54, VolksZone

"Just insured my Sportage with CKI this year - they cut £645 off last year's price with another insurer, so I'm more than happy so far!" Therkim, KiaOC

"Renewed through Chris Knott again this year. Got straight through to an advisor, as with the couple of calls I needed to make to them during the expiring policy. I'm now covered by an insurer I know has looked after relatives needing to make a claim, at the best price I could find from any provider. They have always been quick and helpful each time I've called, showing you can still get good quality service with competitive quotes." Rabbut, A1 Forum

"All sorted and renewed. Awesome service as always!" Deacon, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login