Even lower CK quotes in March it seems

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.
Chris Knott

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

Even lower CK quotes in March it seems

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Hi,

I was looking at the figures yesterday and there's good news for members - it appears this month our average premium is £50 less than last month. Definitely give us a call if you're due in the next 30 days to take advantage of this March Madness. Our guys are itching to work their magic and get you the best deal.

March is always a busy month in the car calendar because of the new registrations but please contact us if your car insurance is due and we'll do all we can to encourage you to switch to the Chris Knott club scheme

by phone: 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477

by SMS - text QUOTE ME to 61211 and we'll call you back

by contact form at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

Spring's on its way - happy motoring!

best,
Nick

Feedback from owners club/forum members in the last couple of weeks:

"In the end Chris Knotts managed to be my best quote with all factory options covered including the Performance Pack and Carbon Packs, even down to the privacy glass and other options you don't think about when insuring a car." Mickyflintsc63, Mercedes-Benz Owners

"Firm believer in giving good feedback where it is earned. Just renewed my insurance about three weeks ago through CKI. They took my best available quote and beat it (not by much but by enough). IIRC it was a lady called Rebecca who arranged it all and she did a great job - highly recommended. Hope to stay with them, premiums depending, next year as the whole process was, dare I say it, quite satisfying given that you deal with a human who has a brain and clearly is not just reading off a computer screen. The year before, I was on hold - no word of a lie - for over 20 minutes whilst the computers and their operators at another popular insurer tried to work out what a strut brace was. Worth giving CKI a go for sure and thanks again to them for the Forum sponsorship effort." Stevo///m3, Z4 Forum

"These guys are brilliant! Seen them on Nissan Note Owners Club and Pistonheads and tried them.... Result.... They absolutely smashed my renewal price from my previous insurance company! £480 for the year!!! Also a big shout to Ian who I have to say has been outstanding in his customer service ! Get him a big bottle of whiskey as a reward! If you're thinking of going with these then do it. Thank you guys!" Stephen Outhwaite, Facebook

"Credit where credit's due, Rebecca just called from Chris Knott and she has given me a fantastic price on insurance, she was was polite, professional and friendly too :) Saved me at least £150. I would say it's well worth giving them a call." Truth, Dacia Forum

"Moving to these chaps next month saved me £87 from the cheapest quote I could get from Compare the Market" Thom89, Astra Owners Network

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login